July 6, 2009

Forever college

Today marks the first month of a new school year. After a 5 year absence from college, all I can say is it is good to be back. My ultra short attention span is gradually improving...



Fully loaded with 26 units this semester, snubbed drinking buddies should try to be as considerate as possible. Those books alone make up only a total of 8 units. I have long outgrown reading books (at least 11 years back in time), as I conveniently switched to browsing through the pages of FHM or Maxim instead. Lately my genuine fondness of educational books is somewhat rekindled.

All right then, time is up. I just remembered I had bought the July '09 issue of MAXIM with Jackie Rice gracing its cover. Let me go back to reading.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails