July 13, 2009

Improved study area

Today's boredom attack is not bad at all. I served a different approach as I let it wait the whole day to get into me. In fact, it did not have much success to bore my brain out. In the end, boredom got bored waiting for an opportunity to 'dullify' my day. You heard it, the word of the day: dullify. No makes sense but what the heck. Let's move on.

I now have an improved study set up. Hopefully this would help me get through the book-reading slump I have had in the past few days (an understatement for someone capable of reading no more than two [2] textbook pages a day). Do not question my dedication to higher learning though. There is just too much cerebral rust to shake.

*click to enlarge image

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails