September 12, 2009

Scent and Spice

Today I got me my nth bottle of my favorite scent. It is nice to randomly post some pictures of the things we like because if this blog still exists, say 10 or 20 years from now, these sorts of snapshots shall bring back memories of the old trends and cherish what we call today as future ancient artifacts.


I do have several scents but hardly use anything else because I love this.


Goodbye to the old bottle on the right.


A little bit bigger than usual.

Let me tell you about my liking for spicy things. I like hot sauce so much I literally drink it. This Kajun Fire though is a little bit too hot for my taste. A half liter sized bottle of hot sauce is usually consumed an average of 5-7 days. I guess I'll have to double or triple that number this time because of Kajun Fire.


Kajun Fire


Based on the 'Hot Meter' this is the Kajun Fire's degree of hotness. In that case, I'll pass on anything hotter and take a step down to a tamer one. Now if only hot sauce bottles were women I would have no problems dealing with it. Would you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails