September 23, 2009

Cristine Reyes Returns to FHM


"Oh, La La..."

FHM Philippines' September issue (oh yes, Oktoberfest is just around the bend) slaps you in the face with Cristine Reyes gracing its cover (errr, two covers, with Robin Padilla on the other side.) The shoot, which was held in North Luzon (NLEX) and Subic Clark Tarlac (SCTEX) express ways, almost inflicted a minor vehicular accident. I just hope they were not with their wives when they were looking...


"Caught my dog taking a peek."

Any magazine with Cristine on the cover I'd surely patronize. I even have a DVD of her movie Green Paradise, along with my good old classmate-friend Paolo Paraiso, just because Cristine's name is on it. A girlfriend picked it for me because she knows I am a big fan. Oh well, it was just 200 pesos. Perhaps because it's been out for a while when I bought it. I swear it is the only Cristine Reyes movie that I have, so I am neither an obsessed nor a creepy fan!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails