September 3, 2009

If shoes were a man's wife...

I am not crazy about footwear. It feels strange because lately I find myself stacking up on shoes. I do have a few decent pairs but I somehow can live with just one pair. Call it favoritism. My loyalty to shoes is extreme. Just look at these photos:







Some of you may flinch at the sight of this untidy and worn out shoes. Before you judge me, let me state at least one positive thing.

If shoes were a man's wife he looks at her beyond what is superficial. Others may look at the shoe as being old, crumpled, smelly and with no resale value. Its equivalent in human terms is a fat, wrinkled, loud-mouthed and undesirable woman. But to her husband, he looks at her like the day they fell in love. Always beautiful and irreplaceable.

Of course shoes are shoes and there can be no excuse to being lousy. Even Forrest Gump's boots for swamp trekking is well maintained. So I decided if Forrest lives a happy feet, so must I.

If shoes were a man's wife, old ones will be constantly replaced:





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails