August 25, 2009

Chihuahua and Yorkshire Terrier pictures

Creepy!


Another sleepless night. Almost 2:30am now. While in solitude,
I wasted away some minutes browsing through old photo albums.
I rediscovered some pictures of my dogs when they were younger.
Suddenly I feel alive! Indeed there is value in these captured moments. Allow me to share some of it to you...

Pissed on the table


Yorkie's (yep, that's his name) first haircut


Beeeeehhhhh!


Bubu's first night at home. He is the tiny alpha dog.


Still Bubu, my first ever dog.


Dogs pray, too...


...He is praying for this dog from Somalia.


She (Baba) was actually my favorite girl. She was sickly so
it took a lot of effort to
keep her alive.




She survived the hard times as she slowly turned
into a beautiful lady.


Here she is standing up...


A double bite to Bubu's ears.


She gets cold easily so we bought her a
furcoat.


This girl is brave enough to face off with the alpha...


...and engage in several fights like this one.


Do not underestimate this 1.5-pound dog because she is
one tough chihuahua.


Although corageous, she is also comical.


Runs like a deer.


And a sweet little creature.


No one hurts her. Not even this macho kid.


Or else.


Later on these thugs bonded and founded a gang.


I am a little sleepy now so here is the last set of pictures. My Yorkshire terriers (Chloe and Yorkie) loves the outdoors. The first picture is when I told them we'd be going out for a walk.

A little anxious to see the outside world.


This is how they looked when I changed my mind:


Well then, that is it. This is not "Scratch boreD" for nothing. I hope you liked my dog pictures. Goodnight!

Related articles:
ZORRA
KNOCKOUT PETS

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails